Notes about Charlie's Sneaker Pages
(Please see the notice at the bottom of each page)
About the Web Logs...
- I (Charlie) have Web logs run for this Web site and look at them occasionally.
You can also have a peek at them.
- I do look at what's popular. If you wonder:
- I do sometimes get laughs at what the world is looking at. My biggest laugh was the when I saw the Internet domain "moron.af.mil" in my logs.
- If you wonder, there is a real Morón Air Force Base at Morón, Spain... the Web domain, however, doesn't have the accented letter.
- Morón AFB is best known as an emergency landing field for the Space Shuttle, but it was never used for that purpose.
- Some famous athletic shoe companies that I have caught visiting this Web site:
- adidas... caught in the act: looking at Converse One Star shoes
- And 1
- Converse... caught in the act: looking at NIKEiD shoes
- Nike... caught in the act: looking at adidas shoes
- No Fear
- Skechers USA... caught in the act: looking at Chucks!
About this Web Site...
- This Web site is not sponsored or funded by any manufacturer of athletic shoes.
- To the best of my knowledge, no manufacturer officially endorses this Web site.
- This Web site is the "labor of love" of a sneaker freak.
About the Pictures...
- The pictures on Charlie's Sneaker Pages generally were taken by Charlie (and other sneaker enthusiasts on the Internet) directly from sneakers they own or borrowed from their friends.
- Particular thanks are due Jorge Califrer, Patrick Jones, Eric Kinast, and Bertram Moshier for providing a number of pictures.
- Classic Sports Shoes, which helped to support this Web site in the past, also provided pictures of some of the shoes they had available.
- This Web site features various companies' marketing and advertising material from the past. These show the aspirations and past background of the athletic shoe industry.
- This Web site also features humorous advertising bloopers... probably much to the embarrassment of those involved!
About Errors in Fact...
Please E-mail Charlie with any errors of fact. Corrections will be appreciated.
About Errors of Opinion...
There are no errors of opinion in Charlie's Sneaker Pages. :-)
Back to the top of Charlie's Sneaker Pages!
Last Updated: 21 February 2017
Search for more shoes:
Click here to send E-mail to Charlie.
Charlie's Sneaker Pages copyright 1995-2018 by Charles L. Perrin.
READERS PLEASE NOTE: Names of athletic shoe manufacturers, shoe styles, and technologies may be trademarked by the manufacturers. Charlie's Sneaker Pages uses these names solely to describe the shoes with the same familiar nomenclature used by the manufacturer and recognized by the reader.