Athletic Shoe Brands - D
Addresses, Phone Numbers, Web Sites, E-mail, and Stock Information
NOTE: All links were checked and found to respond with something as of 25 January 2017. If they weren't responding, and I couldn't locate anything indicating the brand still existed, they got deleted.
QUICK NAVIGATIONAL GUIDE:
- To jump to a specific athletic shoe brand by letter, click one of the letters below.
- If the desired brand begins with a number or symbol, click on the "#" symbol.
- If unsure, try a search.
- Also try the directory of shoe industry organizations.
- All brand addresses and phone numbers are in the United States of America, unless
otherwise noted in this particular type style.
- Kindly send E-mail if you find any of these are no longer current.
A B C D E F G H I
J K L M N O P Q R
S T U V W X Y Z #
- DaDa Footwear [out of business]
- Dance Art (see Champion Dance Shoes)
- Dance France (see Danskin)
- Danner (see LaCrosse Footwear)
- Danskin [also: Dance France]
- 111 West 40th Street
New York, NY 10018-2506
- Company stock is traded in the "over the counter" market under ticker symbol
- Dawgs (see Flip Flop Central)
- DC Shoe Company USA
- Deckers Brands [Ahnu, Hoka One One, Simple,
- 21527 88th Place South
Kent, WA 98031-1923
Phone: 800-423-9958 or 206-395-4644
- World Wide Web site (in English and
- Bldg. 3
1932 West Winton Avenue
Hayward, CA 94545-1231
Phone: 888-553-4443 or 510-783-2011
- Discipline Footwear
- Draven Shoes
- Dr. Martens
- AirWair USA Limited
2701 NW Vaughn Street
Portland, OR 97210-5311
Phone: 800-866-9815 or 503-222-6300
- World Wide Web site
- Dr. Scholl's
- Dora the Explorer (see ACI International)
- Duffs Shoes
- DVS Shoe Company
- Dynamic International Co., Ltd.
BR Shinsen 1 Bld.
2-3-5 Ohashi, Meguro-ku
- E-mail: email@example.com
Back to the
top of Charlie's Sneaker Pages!
Last Updated: 16 August 2017
Search for more shoes:
Click here to send E-mail to Charlie.
Charlie's Sneaker Pages copyright 1995-2020 by Charles L. Perrin.
READERS PLEASE NOTE: Names of athletic shoe manufacturers, shoe styles, and technologies may be trademarked by the manufacturers. Charlie's Sneaker Pages uses these names solely to describe the shoes with the same familiar nomenclature used by the manufacturer and recognized by the reader.